- Fitting Instructions
- Hydrolocked Explained
- Multipanel Trims
- Additional information
Multipanel Classic wall panels are 9mm waterproof plywood core with a high pressure decorative laminate bonded to the face. Available in standard and premier surfaces the Classic Range is our most popular. We have a wide selection of colours and textures in stock designed to complement the interior décor of any bathroom, wet room or kitchen. With gloss or textured finishes, we offer a range of natural stone, precious stone and marble effects.
As an alternative to using end caps, our Classic waterproof wall panels and kitchen splashbacks can be ‘lipped’ with a PVC edge to complement your chosen decor.
Multipanel has a 15-year manufacturer warranty from the time of your purchase. This covers any cracks, de-lamination or panels becoming less watertight if installed, when sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
The Multipanel Hydrolock connection makes it possible to join two panels together without a mid-joint. Precisely engineered, Hydrolock edge details create a discreet and watertight joint for complete peace of mind. Recently improved to make installation even easier.
- When manufacturing Hydrolock joints, 20mm is lost from the original panel width, e.g.
2400 x 598mm = 2400 x 578mm finished face size
2400 x 1200mm = 2400 x 1180mm finished face size
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with tongued and grooved edges for easy click-into-place installation
- The accuracy of pattern alignment between panels may vary depending on the scale of the pattern
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted ‘grooved’ edge first, and the ‘tongued’ edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the ‘tongue’
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation
|Size & Edge|
598 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 578 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 900 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 880 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 1200 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 1180 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked