- Fitting Instructions
- Hydrolocked Explained
- Multipanel Economy Trims
The Economy Range panel solutions are a cost-effective alternative when renovating your home. With 1m wide tongue and groove installation, you can complete bathrooms, shower areas and kitchens in hours rather than days. Our practical PVC wall panels front a clean design providing the perfect wall cladding solution to match any budget.
Multipanel has a 15-year manufacturer warranty from the time of your purchase. This covers any cracks, de-lamination or panels becoming less watertight if installed, when sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
The Multipanel Hydrolock connection makes it possible to join two panels together without a mid-joint. Precisely engineered, Hydrolock edge details create a discreet and watertight joint for complete peace of mind. Recently improved to make installation even easier.
- When manufacturing Hydrolock joints, 20mm is lost from the original panel width, e.g.
2400 x 598mm = 2400 x 578mm finished face size
2400 x 1200mm = 2400 x 1180mm finished face size
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with tongued and grooved edges for easy click-into-place installation
- The accuracy of pattern alignment between panels may vary depending on the scale of the pattern
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted ‘grooved’ edge first, and the ‘tongued’ edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the ‘tongue’
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation