Multipanel Linda Barker Salvaged Planked Elm Shower Panel
£78.33 – £151.66 + VAT
|Range:||Linda Barker Collection|
|Sizes Available:||2400 x 1200 x 11mm|
2400 x 900 x 11mm
2400 x 598 x 11mm
|Edge Details:||Unlipped, Hydrolock|
- Fitting Instructions
- Hydrolocked Explained
- Multipanel Linda Barker Trims
- Additional information
Teaming up with Linda Barker, one of the country’s most respected interior designers, Multipanel is proud to introduce Linda’s fabulous new collection of waterproof wall panels.
Developed with the design loving house renovator in mind and for those looking to emulate the top bathroom trends in an affordable way at home, the Linda Barker Collection comprises 13 beautifully crafted waterproof panels, inspired by materials from the natural world such as stone, marble and wood.
Multipanel has a 15-year manufacturer warranty from the time of your purchase. This covers any cracks, de-lamination or panels becoming less watertight if installed, when sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
The Multipanel Hydrolock connection makes it possible to join two panels together without a mid-joint. Precisely engineered, Hydrolock edge details create a discreet and watertight joint for complete peace of mind. Recently improved to make installation even easier.
- When manufacturing Hydrolock joints, 20mm is lost from the original panel width, e.g.
2400 x 598mm = 2400 x 578mm finished face size
2400 x 1200mm = 2400 x 1180mm finished face size
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with tongued and grooved edges for easy click-into-place installation
- The accuracy of pattern alignment between panels may vary depending on the scale of the pattern
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted ‘grooved’ edge first, and the ‘tongued’ edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the ‘tongue’
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation
|Size & Edge|
598 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 578 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 900 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 880 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked, 1200 x 2400 x 11mm – Square Edge, 1180 x 2400 x 11mm – Hydrolocked